Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEO Geek NZ is a community of SEOs from around Aotearoa New Zealand. Here you can help Kiwis and get help from Kiwi professionals.

descriptionIs there an Google Search update going on? May 2023? EmptyIs there an Google Search update going on? May 2023?

more_horiz
I am seeing a lot of fluctuations my websites and seems like there is some sort of update going on that Google has not announced? I have lost ranks from 1 and 2 to 4-7 on a few keywords just for one website. There doesn't seem to be an official announcement yet from Google.

descriptionIs there an Google Search update going on? May 2023? EmptyRe: Is there an Google Search update going on? May 2023?

more_horiz
You are correct there seems to be something happening since early this month. According to Search Engine Roundtable, there's a lot of chatter about something happening.

Source: https://www.seroundtable.com/google-may-search-ranking-update-35341.html

descriptionIs there an Google Search update going on? May 2023? EmptyRe: Is there an Google Search update going on? May 2023?

more_horiz
Will have to wait and watch. Some keywords haven't moved and others that were ranking have gone down and the ones not ranking have moved up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply